Monday, May 07, 2007

Lieutenant Dan reporting for crawling!

So Brady is on the move.... well I wouldn't really say his movement is crawling yet..... ummm after making his parents wait a good 10 months before even thinking about shaking a tail feather he is making up some new moves which made the wait worth it because it is most entertaining! He sort of reminds us of a wounded soldier. Hence the new nickname Lieutenant Dan (I know not very politically correct at this time in US history....). Now some kids get the army crawl going but this is more...... lets just say a mad attempt to get to the bunker for safety. He uses his two legs, one arm and his HEAD for the part that his second arm would normally take part in. Actually he might be onto something..... Let me back up Maybe he is just using his biggest asset to get him moving - umm yeah we went to his 9 mo. appt and his head circumference percentage....105%!!! HA! Bless his heart! So perhaps he is just using what he's got. I wish I could figure out how to attach video to this because it is really funny - but these pix will have to do!
There I go one arm forward.......
This is where I refuse to use my left arm and substitute my melon for leverage!
Laugh all you want fools - I got there just in my own special way!

Now that's using your HEAD Brady Boo!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ha ha...sooo great! I love that his melon is becoming it's own appendage to accomplish things! Go Brady go!!

Stacy said...

I cant take "Lieutenant Dan" I laughed my guts out...go Brady!