Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy days are here again!


Most of you know we have decided to switch day cares for many reasons that I won't bore you with. However, Brooke was very attached to the woman who used to watch her and has been "semi" depressed and in mourning for the past week. Well today was their first day at their new school and nothing but smiles and giggles all day!! We got her all set up with a new backpack, blanket for her cot & she was ready to roll this morning. I went and visited them at lunch today (its about 10 steps away from my office - lil' added bonus!) and she couldn't tell me things that she has already done fast enough. Brady on the other hand wasn't as emotional about leaving - I mean really, just someone feed me, change me and play with me and I am all satisfied!! He as well was having a great time and seemed happy as I could have hoped (phew!) Brooke was happier tonight than I have seen her in a while and I asked her before she went to bed - why are you soooo happy tonight - and she says "Mom, I had a really good day at school today" "Do I go tomorrow?" - fade out to Mom sighing with relief! Here are some pix of their first day - yes I realize the backpack is larger than her - but it was her choice! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awww....so cute! Glad it was a hit! Brookie will be the star of the class before you know it! :)