Saturday, September 22, 2007

SNIP a de do do SNIP a de day......

Yes this is what my ever so comforting husband sings to me on the way to take Brady for Surgery on Friday......ridiculous! Anyway we have made it through the agonizing thoughts of putting our lil one under and hopefully making him a confident lil man some day! He did great and seems to be handling the pain (if any) amazingly well - I am not sure if the pain meds that they sewed in with the stitches is carrying him through and in a few days all hell will break loose - but so far so good! I am relieved it is over and look forward to a speedy recovery! Chris and I were anxious to get out of there and kudos to anyone who can work in a pediatric hospital you are some brave souls.....Chris and I know better, that is probably not the last time we will see the inside of a hospital because of our children, but if I never have to lay site on an infant or child hospital gown with a tiger on it (because that should make anything better :) ) that will be just fine with me.


In other news - Brooke and her dad have recently gone to the circus while it was in town and it was a huge success - she loved it and still talks about the elephants, motorcycles, and the guy who walks on the ceiling. It was fun to see her enjoy the madness of circus life and experience her own Utopia COTTON CANDY!! Here are a few snapshots of the event!

No comments: