Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wanted: An Elastic Waistband!

Okay so the holidays are just beginning and I am already feeling the squeeze (literally) from the holiday treats that bestow us this time of year! Turkey day was yummy and full of good treats and I seriously need to work on my will power :) So with Thanksgiving in mind I thought I would share a few items I am VERY thankful this past week!



#1 My sweet baby girl!








#2 My sweet baby boy!




#3 My sweet husband who offered to clean out the groody neck of the turkey and cook it!




#4 For my sweet husband for cooking it AGAIN in the Microwave since it was a wee bit underdone! WAH WAH WAH...... (hey its only our second time - many years ahead for that brown succulent looking bird!)




#5 That I no longer have to babysit Angelo (our neighbor's fish) who has extraordinarily long poops that made me want to gag on an hourly basis! I mean this fish has some serious unattended G.I. issues! I know it is absurd to even photograph this but come on who has a poop that long and just swims around with it?




#6 Good IT people - we have been without email at work since last Wednesday - how did one ever survive in the olden days??? I have recently been using this thing called the telephone and face to face conversations and its just plain awful :)



#7 The Joy of watching your kid do her first Whip it........



#8 The innocence of watching your kid see his first snowfall.......

#9 For the large drawer of sweatpants that I will bust out for the duration of the season and will be worn inappropriately at every function and event!

#10 That my kids are starting to appreciate the absurd world of "hairbands"!

#11 In all seriousness - I am most thankful for a healthy and loving family!

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hahaha...this was your best post ever. Hilarious...the fish poop dude...absurd!!!