Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not Old....Just Older.

Dear old Hubbie finally caught up to me and father time today. He always has those two months that he stays a different number than me and reminds me of it often. Well time is up, we both are 38 (he will argue that I am 38 and two months......) I will let him have his two months, I think he got a complex today as his sweet dear daughter presented him with these too winners un-prompted my me......

The card reads "I love you even though you are the oldest man on the planet, go Cuckoo..... P.S. you are so so so old ha ha ha ha on you and you are so stinky." Can you feel the love?

So happy birthday to my "younger" man, I know today wasn't filled with bells and whistles, hopefully we can make up our lunch date when this stomach flu passes :)

So as you blow out the candles for another year passed.....Just remember your not Old....Just Older.

No comments: