Sunday, December 18, 2011

What's Missing......

ME!


ME!


ME!


YAHOOOOOIEEEE!!!!!


It has been eight years that I have accompanied my children on Santa's lap and I thought this year was going to be no different, why would it be? But we went to visit Santa on two separate occasions and there was not one hesitation from either of them.......THIS WAS THE YEAR! Brady complied and was actually pumped about it! He confirmed with Santa, his list of wanting "Aisle 5" in Toys R Us by telling Santa he wanted "Everything" Brooke also tried to squeeze in some hi-tech Apple products and luckily Santa was on the same wave length as her parents as he replied "oh that's a tall order, I don't think I can promise that!" AWESOME!


So there they went off on their own, its what I have been wishing for these past eight years. Finally I won't have to worry about plopping myself on Santa's knee and aggravating his arthritis I could stand back proudly and snap photos and listen from a far.....but when Mrs. Claus suggested that we hunker down with the man in red I wasn't about to give up my opportunity to tell him the 1,000 new items I have "pinned" on Pinterest!





No comments: