Monday, August 19, 2013

Day Trip With Dad

We took a day trip out to Silver Lake while dad was in visiting. The kids were fired up to show him the dune rides. 
 Waiting for our turn at the Mac Dunes.....
Load em' up......
Scenic stop....
Riding the hills.....
A stop at Lake Michigan.
Taking advantage of photo opps.
Brooke and Grandpa....
We climbed to the top of this lighthouse. 139 steps.....
 
A few banged heads but we made it to the top.

Dune running....
I knew I wouldn't be able to escape this place as it is centered right smack in the middle of everything we were doing. Grandpa and Brooke buckling up.....
Go Speed Racer....Go......
Capped of the day with a zip line ride, I was going to go with Brooke and at the final minute Brady jumped in the seat....I said okay, let's see how this goes.....
I think the face says it all.....he didn't back out but the eyebrows are concerned.
But then in a twisted fate it is one Brooklyn Munson grabbing for her brother's hand!
B: "We will be fine"
M: "you sure about that"  (I love the doubting looks...)

 Here they go......
Quick stop at a farmers market......
And that my friends was a random Wednesday at Silver Lake.
You only live once (YOLO)


No comments: