Thursday, October 23, 2014

Greenfield Village - 5th grade field trip.

Brooke's class headed to Greenfield Village recently and I was able to join. I kept hearing of this place and as I didn't grow up around here I wanted to check it out for myself too! Chris still remembers going there for a class trip when he was younger.
 
The kids were great, easiest chaperone group ever. Perhaps because they were all girls, or perhaps because they are getting older, but just really enjoyable fun little people.
 
Some of Brooke's favorites were JFK's car.
 


She made me take this one for Brady, since it is his favorite place.
What a nice sister!
Rosa Parks Bus.


Oscar Mayer weinermobile!
Oscar Brooklyn Meyer.....
We had great weather to spend the afternoon at all the outside exhibits.
This was Brooke's favorite - glass blowing - she was mesmerized.
Our group of gals with their beloved teachers!
Courthouse.

Edison's lab.
Lastly, Lincoln's chair.

No comments: