Monday, January 05, 2015

November

November random happenings:
 
Brady still enjoying a costume.
Brady started playing basketball again, he seems to love it. Here he is on a breakaway...number 19 in white.
Sinking a free throw.
 
Brooke is in craft mode a lot lately, which I LOVE! Painting seems to be the new obsession but this was a random holiday surprise.
Watching the Thanksgiving day parade in Kiss boots, seems normal, no?
Roxy continues to be queen of the castle, I mean look at this spot she carved out for herself....
Brady jumped to the next group in cub scouts and now has yet another costume  uniform to add to his closet.
Brady learning the tricks of the trade to getting a full page done in his journal.
While also hopefully working on the trick to get his P's and D's going the right way. Either way sweet idea.

Brady finally voicing his opinion that Brooke always has a sleepover and he never does, so we complied. He had his bud Devin over for a sleepover - they watched a movie and looked at the clock and both went "8:30? I guess we should go up to bed" (BROOKE PAY ATTENTION...Brady might get one every weekend if this is how easy it is)

Just another cute school project I wanted to remember. He had to write a guess who.
"I like to play baseball. The first letter in my name is D. You can find me in Ada Moorings. I am best friends with Brady. I am loud like a lion. Who am I"

You guessed it.
November also involved waiting for the ice to freeze, with no such luck.


No comments: