Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Bittersweet.

We hit the slopes at Bittersweet.
I haven't been here since I was in college, and now I have two kids in tow. Full Circle.
We had a great day, good weather, where we even chose to eat outside at lunch. The kids are finally on their own and more often then not beating me to the bottom. Brady enjoys going full speed without one turn, and randomly didn't fall once and seemed to stop each time before the lift. I thought he was just getting lucky, but when I asked him to meet me at the  middle of the hill to watch the terrain park jumpers, he did just that. So I know he "can" turn and stop but he tells me he just likes going super fast, which also makes me go super fast so I can keep an eye on him and my pulse in check.
 
Riding the lift with Tom, somehow this makes me more nervous than the next picture.
Brooke and Lexi somehow, I have more faith in less antics with these two.
Me and my girl.

Brooke trying out her $10 g-sale skis! She loved the color, I loved that I didn't rent. They actually worked out after Uncle Tom adjusted the bindings.
Gang on top o' the "mountain"

Campfire side for lunch.



Monkey see monkey do.....red slurshies....
This was not a good feeling not riding the lift with them. You think what would I do? Lucky the one screaming his head off is bookended by responsible peeps, or at lest that is what I kept telling myself.

Good day on the slopes.


No comments: