Monday, June 22, 2015

Principal Munson Reporting For Duty.


Brady won the honor of being Principal for the day at his school.
He got to declare an extra recess for his class, have Mr. Shubel bring him Culver's for lunch (his recommendation), read to other classes and eat lunch in the teacher's lounge with some of his buddies. All in all a good day.

I was also able to receive email updates from my principal letting me know what has happening on the ol' school grounds.


Mom and Dad,

I am having a great time today as principal to day.  My class had extra gym and recess.   I am going to read a book to Mrs. Fowler's Kindergarten class later today.  The Thornapple Principal would like hamburgers with ketchup for dinner tonight.   
See you tonight,
--
Brady Munson
Principal
Thornapple Elementary
 
 
Taking over the teacher's lounge at lunch.
 I caught him practicing the night before. He was really into it!



Mom and Dad,

A couple pictures of me reading to Mrs. Hayhurst's and Mrs Fowler's class where my friends Jack and Maverick are.  Did you get the hamburger for dinner yet?  Extra ketchup please!

Principal Brady

PS Just finishing my custard.  I had to work real hard today.


 

No comments: