Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Santa Trifecta

Okay so I think we have put in our time visiting Santa this year - 3X in one week! This guy just kept popping up everywhere! We got to see the jolly old man at the parade, the mall, and the nite lite show. Perhaps repetition helped this year (well at least for one of my kids) Just to refresh Brooke has not been too fond of St. Nick in previous years - last year was the first year with no tears - but still insisted that she sit 4 feet away from him - Well she finally had a break through at 4 years - she had no problem hopping up on the guys lap and explaining what she wanted - at the nite lite show she even gave the bearded fool a hug! Now that is progress! Well what is the old saying - one step forward - two steps back....... Brady on the other hand wasn't having it. He had no problem looking from a far but once we got up to sit on laps it was no go - as you can tell by the extra body in the picture! I don't blame him - here is some random unshaven old man with breath like a dog in a big red suit asking if he was good - I can just imagine Brady thinking -Whatever old man I already got a big plastic ball at home and my new favorite plastic elephant (the new obsession right now!) I don't need to sit on your lap - I gots everything I need. Well at this rate I figure if Brady follows in Brooke's path I got at least another 3 years on the big fella's lap! Should I be offended that he never asks me what I want? :) Here's some pix....enjoy.


Anxiously awaiting the man who could possibly be the one to bring me a sticker maker that I have been bugging my mom for!

I have no idea what I am so excited about - Who is this Santa character - oh yeah now I remember why I am so happy I have escaped from my stroller and no one seems to mind!
I don't know why this guy is so famous - look at me I have a big distended belly too but no one seems to be waiting in line to sit on my lap!
Same situation - different kid as I install the mom straight jacket on Brady in order to snap the photo!
I REALLY want a sticker maker - oh yeah and let me slip in I would also like baby McKayla....
So upon hearing of this new baby McKayla - I find out from my mom it is some $80 doll that she noticed when looking through the ads with my mom......She isn't even into dolls - but her cousin bousin really wanted a doll for Xmas so she had to hop on board - hate to break it to you sister Santa may have been watching those few moments when you were naughty! I know terrible mom - but come on $80 for a doll to sit in our toy cabinet - BAH HUMBUG!

No comments: