Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Nut Jobs!

Just a quick update with some recent videos of the nut jobs we are raising........

Brooke jamming out doing a tap dance routine I told her before she went to bed that she reminded me of Gregory Hines and she goes "good grief mom I was Mumbo from Happy feet" haha.

Again not sure why it is sideways......

And also not sure if Gregory Hines ever busted his moves to "Hot for Teacher"??

Here is Brady getting grilled on his 20 questions - its so fun to finally have him comprehend what we ask him - but I can just imagine he is like "seriously again with the tiger sound....puhleeze give me a challenge folks....you have been asking me that every 15 seconds since I learned it!" I as you can tell we haven't gotten sick of it - hope you don't either.......

No comments: