Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Shhhhh Don't Tell........

While Brooke accompanied her Dad and Uncle to a hockey game tonight I found myself home alone with my lil man......... and what better to do while Dad is away but have a tea party with my son! I am sure Brady was just pacifying me because he finally got to play with Brooke's "breakable" toys that she is always putting out of his reach! Perhaps this was more my attempt to bring out his inter gentle side - you see when I read through Brady's sheet from school today the teacher had wrote "I have noticed Brady is being a little aggressive" HA! I think that is the nice way to say - umm your kid is the class bully. So tonight we left behind the usual WWF main event that happens every night on our bed - and sat down for a nice distinguished cup o' tea - for tomorrow night I know it will be back to how can I break this tea pot and sugar bowl over my sisters head as I do a leg drop to pin her down!

Cheers my Big Bully!

No comments: