Sunday, March 02, 2008

The age of Techonology........

I never thought it would be 4 years and 19 months of age!! Here are the kiddos hard at "work". Brooke begs us to get on the computer for typing and good ol' Nickelodian games all the time......(The last thing Chris and I would "like" to do after an 8 hour day ON the computer! :)) and now she has taken someone under her wing and is now explaining the ropes of the mouse, the keyboard etc etc.....Its amazing how quickly they pick it up! Its funny to think I have only been using the computer since my days at the WMU computer lab and already I feel like life doesn't exist without it.....our kids will NEVER know life without it - WOW times change - I can't even phatom what technology will be like 20 years from now.......

Enjoy!

No comments: