Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Need for Speed!!!

Brooke made her second apperance on the ski hill and showed a lot of improvement! She loves the big hills and going super fast - but lets be realistic Chris' back and thighs can only take so much :). So off to the super bunny hill they went and she really made a lot of progress - by the end of the night she was going down by herself (with Chris close at bay....) I wish I was still out there by then so I could of snapped some video of her - but Mom and Brady were lodge bound when the sun went down and dinner time approached! Here are some photos of downhill fun!





Instructor DAD......


Ready to hit the slopes!!
Brady only got to sled, but seriously loved running around at the end of the hill and watching sister go...go...go!
Thanks for being such a good trooper lil' one.

And Action......




In other news Mom and Dad - I am not sure why - but I am counting the days - oh yeah now I remember because we have apparently been living in Alaska for the past month.....I heard some random statistic on the radio that there has been snow 38 out of the last 43 days or something ridiculous! I don't remember last winter dragging out this long without some sort of relief.....So do a little sunshine dance for us - we are looking forward to it because somehow I won't be missing this too much

However I will be darn sad to see this face stay here in the tundra of winter and will miss him dearly! Somehow I know Dad has got some fine manly things for you to accomplish :)



No comments: