Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Just another day......

So Brooke started Kindergarten yesterday and it was no big shakes. I think I have Y5's to thank for that. She was used to the routine, familiar faces, used to the bus schedule. She walked in there like she owed the place - made a B-line for her old classroom, nuzzled with her old teacher for five minutes than looked at me and said, come on mom my class is about to start! So I left feeling no remorse, no worry, no anxiety. This chick has it down. Now ask me in 2-3 years when my boyfriend who isn't as outgoing walks up to the big building and I can guarantee you there will be a different story being told! Here is some pix of the not so "big" day! Were proud of ya Brookie!

The little lady all spruced up for her first big day!

Mom and "her Baby!"

Not sure why she looks 10 feet tall in this picture, but at any rate this is the annual photo op stop

Neighbor friend that is in her class and super excited to be buds this year!

As I read this sign to her, she seriously thought it was specifically addressed to her!

No comments: