Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Man in Red.....

Well it's that time of year again, the moment when mom terrorizes her kids to visit the Jolly old man that promises to shower them with gifts.....I know I am terrible. Well I guess let's just say I am only terrorizing one child as Brooke has seemed to make friends with the man who will give her what she wants. She has finally grown out of the fear in the name of greed. So we had to give Santa a few tries this year Mainly because the first time when Santa asked what they wanted my kids gave the following responses.
Brady: " " (Just silence)
Brooke " Ummm Yeah I haven't decided yet......"
REALLY???
So this is the first round......

Brooke ran into some of her classmates in the process.....


This Santa wasn't letting Brady get away with the "turn and ignore" strategy....

Okay fine I will make eye contact but I will not speak....I said no speaking!!!


Second time around we at least got our wishes communicated to Santa and Mom can breathe a sigh of relief that she is done shopping.

Waiting for the man of the hour to arrive...

Brooke hopped right up and stated her requests....

While Brady ran for the hills......haha love this kid he just goes "Nope I'm okay over here"
Santa/Mom finally convinced him to come over so he could plead his case for the dear sweet WonderPet Schoolhouse.....



And Yet another year with Mom next to Santa - we will see what happens in 2010!



No comments: