Friday, December 04, 2009

Potty Update.

1. It's starting to happen!!
2. Brady pretty much never wears pants anymore at home.
3. I don't blame him for wearing some uggs around those lil' chicken bones of his....
4. He is going #1 and #2 at home. (I will spare you the pix, because you know I have them!)
5. He is underwear bound except for naps/overnight/and any sort of public outing... (so really not that much, but it is better than his naked butt smearing every object in our house like two weeks ago!)
6. School is requesting he wear undies on Monday and will deal with the mess! (love them!)
7. He earned some new batman undies and confirms each time he puts them on "Can't get batman wet..... he will be very Angry right?"
8. I think we are only about 40% there but I never thought we would be this far yet, so I am proud of my little guy!

No comments: