Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A New Attitude

Yup that is right, just like Patti Labelle, Brady has got one NEW ATTITUDE.....ooh ooh ooh ooh ohh, and mom AIN'T "feeling good from her head to her shoes" ........So over the last month or so Brady has been coping some major tude and his Mamma is not liking it.......The sad and almost comical part is that there is no real evil streak to it, it is just completely testing, testing, testing. Some of his new phrases include...... (all said with flair a lot of umphs and usually his hands on his hips)


1. NO!

2. It's YOUR fault
3. I WANT......
4. I DID....(in reference to any question we well know in advance that he DID NOT do....)

You get the picture at any rate I knew it was coming he is 3.5 years old and we BREEZED through any mention of a terrible two stage so I guess we should consider ourselves due....however I don't enjoy being tested from "my rock" Brady has always been my constant even keeled boyfriend and I know he is still under there somewhere as he tests out this new "cover" and I know so because the other day he got mad at something, threw down some proclamation about he didn't like what was happening, and then I caught him, head down trying to hide behind his eyebrows with those puppy dog eyes looking fearful that I would get mad at him and then just cracked his smile that makes me melt every time and ran over and said "sorry momma those were not nice words"

So for now Mr. Bugs I will let you test the waters and have your say even though I dislike it with every bone in my body as long as you ultimately end up giving in and showering your momma with kisses!!


No comments: