Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Keeping busy....

So the winter months are actually passing quite quickly for me this year, I have heard a lot of talk about the winter months dragging on lately and I feel like I am not there yet. We have been busy this year which I think helps plus our "spring break" vacation is quickly approaching so we feel like we need to get in all the winter activities that we can because before we know it that sun will be shining again! Now isn't that 1/2 glass full for me!


Brooke is busy with school, girl scouts, swimming lessons, ice skating, and soon to start gymnastics.


The girl scout code.....

Lacing up the skates - Brooke is at a point where she is actually "pushing off" now Brady well he just enjoys falling.




Brady is busy with being a superhero, going on the toilet (insert loud yells and screams!!), music glass, gymnastics, playing in the snow & swim lessons.

Even Spidey can suit up for Hockey....


I don't think he even minds....just all smiles.


Mom is busy with memorizing her calendar on a daily basis so she doesn't forget anything, working, doing tax returns, organizing a Fantasy league, scrap booking, and feeling the calm after a 30 day whirlwind at doctors offices every day!

Brooke logging some time in on her computer while mom works!

Dad is busy perfecting his bat collection, training for a marathon, working, playing hockey and trying to leave the darn house that he doesn't seem to do often!


I may be the only one hoping for some more snow......but I want to enjoy the last of winter!


No comments: