Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Talking about my girl.....

Brooke has been growing up before our eyes lately, she is nearing the end of kindergarten and will be in school full time next year, which she has already started the countdown for. She is understanding so much lately it's almost frightening. Her favorite thing in school right now is writing, she is very excited to show her five books she has been working on to us this Friday at the kindergarten musical/tea. She is involved in lots of activities that keep mom and dad's taxi cabs running, and her social calendar puts her parent's calendar to shame! She has also been DYING for her visit from the tooth fairy, well she got her wish, today she lost #2 and and two more are swinging loose like an old front porch screen door. I have a feeling she is going to be singing "all I want for Christmas is my four front teeth!" Here are some recent photos of said events.

Brooke putting on one of her "many" shows and giving us "attitude"



Here is her letter she wrote to Mr. Obama....I mean who else? It's still a bit phonetic, so basically she writes "I hope you like being president" one thing that you should do for America: "Make sure our country is safe" I think this is important "because I love our country" If we could only all be that simplistic.....I also got a mothers day book about "I love my mom because she signs me up for sports" haha.......


Some of those said sports right now are gymnastics and soccer.

The bars she claims are her favorite right now....


And drum roll please.........First tooth lost bottom right. Today she lost top right so one big hole on the right side of her mouth. The day she lost it I think she looked at her self in the mirror every 3.4 seconds.....


That's just a brief update on my girl......

No comments: