Tuesday, November 09, 2010

First Crush.

Brady is smitten.
Her name is Ashtyn.
He blushes and gets embarrassed as she is the first one to run over and greet him every morning. He even got in trouble last week at school for kissing her and had to be reminded by teachers that he needs to save all his kisses for his mom and dad at home. What is funny is when I picked him up that day, Ashtyn ran over to me and said "Brady's mom, Brady kissed me" I said "he did? Is that okay with you?" and she responded "No it is not, but I like him" haha....I love this chick!
We finally had Ashtyn over last Friday for a play date and it was hilarious watching Brady be all "cool" and "savy" with her. I overheard them setting up a sleepover that night and of course it ended in a dance party where he could break out his club scene dance moves and as Ashtyn starting singing his favorite dance tune he just looked at me and goes "she knows my favorite song!" Too much.
So tonight at dinner Brooke asks....
"Brady is Ashtyn your girlfriend?" and he responds "Yes Ashtyn is my girlfriend and I like to punch her in the face" (typical boy move to of course to get a comedic rise out of his sister) and then just goes "naw....I like to give her hugs"
And the icing on the cake she loves superheros and dressed up as bat girl for Halloween......the stars are aligning......watch out!


No comments: