Sunday, December 12, 2010

December Details.....

Well we are in full Christmas mode over here.....we have been decking the halls EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT with our countdown of family activities that the kids have been really enjoying and getting excited to see what is in that envelope every day. On top of that we have had many other things keeping us in the Christmas spirit....and to think it is only December 14th...... I hope we can keep it up!


We enjoyed the lighting ceremony downtown......


Chestnuts.....I mean marshmallows roasting on an open fire.....

Santa and Brooke.


Brady literally passing out cold on the tile one step from the garage door, because we got home at 7:31 a minute after he normally waives the white flag.....this kid kills me.


Brooke got a chance to walk in the Santa Parade this year with her Daisy Troop!

She threw out candy and got to walk the banner.....

Brady had his Christmas musical and apparently shows his love for his Ashtyn with a nice pinch to the neck......

Brady and Griffy hanging backstage after the show....
He actually sang this year as well as paced the length of the stage, did a cartwheel off the bleachers during the song, untied Astyn's dress, hid in the back row ......but people he sang!!!Unfortunatly this site is giving me trouble on uploading videos so I will have to add later.

We've made cookies ....

Waiting in line for Santa...


Sometimes my job includes capturing an escape artist right before it's our turn with the man in red....

Yup one more year that I am in the Santa picture.....that is seven years running. Brady was able to whisper in my ear what he wanted in order for me to translate that to Santa......Absurd.

11 more days ....here we go.....

No comments: