Monday, February 14, 2011

My Funny Valentine.....

I think my kids have officially watched too many episodes of Americas Funniest Videos. It is one of their favorite shows right now, they laugh hysterically at anyone falling, getting hurt or running into something. So when I asked the kids what should we get Dad for Valentines Day.....My four year old says this......
Mom we should get a pie and put it in a box with a spring at the bottom and when he opens the box it pops out and goes into his face. I thought, good for you..... a boy after my own heart, I think Mom can arrange that.
Seriously these kids worked so hard on this, and were literally peeing in their pants laughing every time they discussed how it was going to go down.......We didn't necessarily get the logistics of the original plan with the spring, but we came close? Here are my two little funny Valentines at work (well one of them anyway, Brady spent all his creative juices on the idea and made Brooke execute the plan which she was happy to do)

So then I go to get his real gift and my greedy little daughter says .......I am making another one.......little did I know she went upstairs to make another and comes after him with another I didn't have the camera ready for I didn't know her plan.....but I got the end where Fast hands Dad wasn't so slow this time.....

And my daughter learned her first lesson in Greed.......

So their final question of the night was .....do you think we will win the $10,000 from AFV? Ha!

No comments: