Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A "Weird" Thanksgiving.

Last weekend was Turkey day and it’s all about giving thanks, I am thankful I have this memory to log into the ol’ noodle for the long haul.

Before our big feast Grandpa Dennis read some scripture from the bible, said Grace, everyone replied with an “Amen” and then in the deafening silence my religiously challenged bugaboo just YELLS …….”WE-IRD, they aren’t even talking my language” and heads off to the kids table in the kitchen……… The kid makes me smile and shake my head all at the same time 24 hours a day.


Along with that one here are a few more.

Snuggling with cousins that they don’t see nearly enough.




Catching up with the Wades.

Games with Cousins......


Hanging out and catching up with our Illinois Family.


The horror and shock that my “little” cousin can grow full facial hair in an effort to win a bet with his friend.


The chance to watch a football game from start to finish because the cousins are in full “reuniting” mode.


Playing angry birds with Pampy.



Singing Manamana…..nonstop in my head ever since we went to go see The Muppet Movie, quite a trip down memory lane for the grown ups.


Elastic waistband pants that were a requirement after a nice feast Jenn and Tom delivered!

Avoiding Black Friday all together and having Rachel pick up what I needed.


Now the relaxing dream comes to an end as we fire up for full Christmas Holiday frenzy.

No comments: