Sunday, March 11, 2012

Our Pollywog.

She has been practicing and practicing and practicing.......singing and singing and singing(let's face it we all were by the end of it....I even caught myself singing it at the bank the other day)......running lines and running lines and running lines.....and WAITING and WAITING and WAITING to make her musical debut. The show was really cute, Brooke was cast as a pollywog (tadpole) in the Musical A froggy Day in Lindentown, a show about a Bully Frog that comes to town and stirs things up a bit. The kids were great and loved being on stage. It is fun to watch your kid's smile during the performance and rewarding her with a bouquet for a job well done at the end like she just finished Les Miserables. I can't wait for next years!
Our Pollywog giving a shout out.....
That's bully.....Bully yeah Bully thats right.....a line from my favorite rap song.
Never a dull moment with the lil' guy, but in his defense the play didn't start until 7pm and he knew the thing from start to finish anyway....

Brooke's solo speaking line above and her solo singing portion below that of course you won't see because my memory card was full the moment she walked up to the microphone, figures. But I did catch some of the ensemble and I can't imagine we won't be purchasing the full DVD when we get the offer in her folder this week.

No comments: