Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Living Vicariously......


Brady has been known to float from one obsession to the next, but this obsession du jour was a bit of a surprise, and a complete joy to Dad. Brady out of the blue just asked Dad to take out all his KISS stuff out of storage as he wanted to play with the characters......and so it begins my friends so it begins.......
 
Case in point the other day he hops off the bus and I ask him "How was school" he replied "I want to be Paul Stanley tonight".....I laughed and said "Bud we are going to the bridge lighting party tonight wanna do it another night" he continued "Nope, tonight Dad can do it." and so he did .....here is a random shot of him eating a snack after school before we left.......

 
 
And this one just kills me as he continues to wear it out.....This is my little man in the "devil's music mask" sitting in a church pew reading a hymn book......I mean why not...... funny enough people thought he had a "Christmas Star face painting done....."
 
Then the figures.....Brady is a crazo for the molded plastic characters and these did not disappoint either. He had a friend over the next day and they played "KISS GUYS" for three straight hours.....thankfully he had a complying friend over.....
The best part of all of it was watching my husbands conflicted face as he was over the moon that he could share this passion with his son, but felt the tug not to open the items he had stored as "collectors items" "Cherie, seriously this is going to be worth a lot of money some day......"


and the beat goes on and on.......I can't shake this thing if I tried.

No comments: