Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Baltimore.

I recently stumbled upon a little gem of a city......
Baltimore.
Who knew.....This town is great. I flew in for a wedding for one of my college friends and was pleasantly surprised by all that this town had to offer. Including two sports stadiums and 4 sports museums, in hind sight I am glad this was a girls only weekend I actually got to see the rest of the city (wink wink)! The whole city is built around the harbour (something GR and Ada could learn from!) everything is within walking distance and/or a water taxi, but best of all was the company I got to hang out with, its rare that we can ALL make an event and it was good to catch up with everyone!
Here's the old Western Crew....
 
A view of the inner harbour.
A rare night out together at some restaurants and a comedy show....did i mention the weather there was beautiful November and we were all eating outside (they all told me the seafood was fantastic!) without jackets!
Laura was a prop in Mark Cooper's comedy show....figures.....
I have a feeling Baltimore hasn't seen the last of me yet.....

No comments: