Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Costco sales plummet!!

Rumor has it Costco's sales are on the decline and the Munson household couldn't be happier! You see we no longer have to buy diapers for lil miss B - she is down to one pull up at night and in my eyes fully potty trained! She has been doing it for quite some time now but it was a struggle. After Brady was born there was a definite set back and she used it as a bargaining tool to get to us (which of course drove us nuts!) So we decided to lay down the gauntlet and hit below the belt - we told her she was no longer able to wear pink until she could use the potty all day. I know it seems harsh but trust me we tried the "potty party" "the sticker chart" the whole nine yards but she didn't care....She wanted to be in diapers like her new baby brother...So she was and is still going through a fierce PINK stage.....So needless to say two days later she was dry as a bone and hasn't looked back and actually I am glad the pink outfits are back in the mix - let me tell you I had trouble for those two days to pull together an outfit that didn't consist of any pink! So as much as the public bathrooms are an annoyance I am proud to say that we won't be donating our life savings to Costco....hmmmm extra $$ .....My mind has already spent it! :) Congrats and way to go Brooklyn!! However can I make a suggestion to the nice folks over at Costco.....Could you consider carrying "Husky" diapers so our lil Brady could squeeze his snausage rolls in them!!

No comments: