Friday, October 06, 2006

Put on your rally Caps....





So I have heard that it has been 19 years since the Tigers have been in the playoffs - so needless to say Chris has Tiger Fever! I guess I can hop on board as well since my loyalty to Chicago teams aren't a factor this year :) Anyway we have tickets to this Saturday's game (game 4) it could be a clenching game for either team at this point. Yep, Chris was online and got playoff tix the minute they were offered.... I was told "Cherie when in the world am I ever going to experience this again?" Not that I minded it just gave me flashbacks of a similar conversation....."Cherie it is KISS' FAREWELL tour after this one they are done" and I think all of you can chuckle along with me on that one! I believe Kiss is now scheduling their 12th FAREWELL tour.....Anywho Chris has already brainwashed the kids to thinking the Tigers are the only baseball team that exists, Brooke thinks it's cool just cuz she gets to "RRRRRR" at the screen and Brady well he really doesn't have a say in it yet :) So I hope everyone else is enjoying the playoffs - I haven't seen much of Chris lately since the Munsons are living in the 1930's and don't have cable so Chris has been camped out at our neighbors house enjoying the festivities. GO TIGERS!

No comments: