Saturday, August 06, 2011

Beiber Fever......

To put it lightly, we have the feva for the flavor of a Beiber. So much so that I am contemplating medication. It all started back during the school year when Brooke proclaimed, "I don't like Justin Beiber!" So we went through the whole parenting mumbo jumbo about you don't just dislike someone without a reason. (Her reason was he was cocky, and when I asked her what cocky was she just shrugged her shoulders and said I dunno") We decided to take her to see the "Never Say Never" movie and if she didn't like him after she watched it, well then fine we would let it be. So Chris and her went and since then we now own the movie, they have watched it 996 times, we own the trading cards, the posters, the doll, Brady tried on a girls purple and pink 5T Justin Beiber shirt at The Gap today, and PLEADED with me to buy it for him for the first day of school, we haven't listen to a non Beiber song on the radio since the day they went and saw the movie, we know he was born on a Tuesday, we know his inspiration is MJ, we know his favorite color is purple (guess who elses is too now.....) So you get the picture. It's Beiber 24/7. Their are nightly concerts, dance moves being experimented with, Brady frequently changes his name to Justin and introduces himself as Justin to friends he meets at the pool. Chris and I are just praying that he comes out with a new album soon just so his EIGHT songs will stop playing in our heads ....nonstop. But as a parent I guess there could be worse things.....because secretly after watching the movie myself .....I can't lie I wish there was "One less lonely girl"....... Here are some items to prove the ridiculousness of the current obsession.

There are posters everywhere, store bought and homeade.






No comments: