Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Son's Selection Process

Me: "Brady I got an email from a mom today and she said her son was telling her all about how the girls chase Brady on the playground for kisses. Is that true?"

Brady: "Yup, I gotta find the one I want."

Me: "What do you mean?"

Brady: "That is how I decide if they stay on my list"

Me: "What list?"

Brady: "My list of how I am going to find the perfect person to marry"

Me: "Really so what do they have to do to get on your list?"

Brady: "They have to chase me....."

Mom: "Really?"

Brady: "Yes, Katie is off the list because she doesn't chase me anymore she chases Tyler"

Mom "Do they have to do anything else to get on this list?"

Brady: "Just keep chasing me......"

And so at the ripe ol age of 6 the "chase" has literally begun to find his soul mate. Apparently just keep chasing this cowboy and you will stay on the list........

No comments: