Monday, July 15, 2013

Trying to sneak it all in.....

Knowing we had a new family member coming soon and our agendas would no longer be as care free for a bit we tried to squeeze in as much as we could in June...Here is how we spent the better half of last month (can you tell that family member has arrived and I am just catching up on June :) ) 
 
Hit a few concerts at Fredrick Meijer Gardens .....
BB King.
Cheryl Crow...
 
Chris walking out with the drum stick.....
juggled the stormy skies and up and down weather in June...
Headed up to TC for the wine festival.
 
Tasting wine and waiting for "sugar man" which was a bit sad and disappointing.
 
so we replaced the festival with some good Mexican grub.....

Incorporating and TRYING to KEEP my kids reading this summer!
(so hard to stay disciplined!)
 
Fun with Friends in Holland.


Annual trip to the land of the coasters and water slides!
It was a great trip this year as Brady filled up with some confidence from a weekend with his cousin Jake decided to try everything his height would allow him to go on, including the big wooden one and the corkscrew one......we see six flags and cedar point getting closer :)
Big enough to try coasters but small enough to enjoy Snoopy, this is short lived, trying to enjoy.
Brady and I waiting out the wooden coaster for the second time, it was a bit to bumpy for him and trust me my neck didn't mind either.....but at least he gave it a go the first time!
Little nuggets enjoying together!
Dad....Brady.....Brooke.....see someone missing in the fourth car? Yup me.....I have officially sworn off anything that repeats the movement of a circle, I just can't recover from it!
Then after a few of them Chris gave it up too.....
And that my friends was June.

No comments: