Friday, November 10, 2006

The house of brotherly love....


Brooke has always loved "baby brother" But in the beginning she was a lil shall we say dominant??? "Umm Brooke could you please not lay on top of your Brother" "Umm Brooke Brady can hear you fine you don't really need to scream at the top of your lungs right in his ear" and so forth..... I will have to say I have definitely seen her slow down lately with him and perhaps maybe even understand the word "gentle" We have finally reached a point where I feel comfortable leaving them in the same room together and not fear for Brady's life! She is always wanting to take care of him now and telling me "mom its okay go ahead and shower and I will watch him" Which I can now safely do as we had a few trial runs of me peeking through a closed door. Deep down she has true love for him and vice versa - she is the first one he smiles at and laughs at every morning, he will contort his body and roll all over the room just in order to follow her every move. Mom you will love this - she has him giggling every time she does this YashaShamudia dance....Don't ask me how but she remembers YashaShamudia!! I guess I am just enjoying their admiration for eachother because I know sooner than later it will be all "Mom Brady is on my side of the imaginary line that I drew in the back seat of the car!" or "Brooke get out of my room my friends and I are playing xbox!" or "Mom I swear I am not touching him as her finger is millimeters away from his face" :) I guess like any parent my ideal world is for them to be friends and perhaps they can go back and read this as I hear "Mom I can't believe you are making me take the bus to school and Brooke gets to drive!"

No comments: