Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sponge Bob SQUARE HEAD!

Why do I find it so weird that everyone in my family except me has a perfectly shaped, large, SQUARE head?? It amazes me I only can produce kids with the same head as my husband? My kids have inherited so little from me but it is just unreal how similar Chris, Brooke and Brady's head is - Its hard to tell from a front view picture but there is just a whole lot of back door cranial space happening......So feeling like the odd man out...... all I have to rave about is that both kids got my big Fred Flinstone toe!! :) Which I am sure they will hate me for later! :)


Case #1 Brady = Square Mom= Peanut circle?
Case #2 Brooklyn's baby square head - she will be happy she has long hair to
cover the protruding back door skull :)


Ahhh and case #3 where it all begins with good ol' hubbies nogin! Is it weird that Chris and Brady wear the same size baseball hat already? Haha!

Don't get me wrong I love every one of their lil cubed heads!!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Just remember what my pediatrician told me..big heads = higher IQ! I am just saying your kids (and Tommy) will be genius)..ha ha....