Tuesday, August 07, 2007

America's Pasttime!

Tis the season - peanuts, popcorn, & Crackerjacks!! We have been enjoying plenty of ballgames this summer - and lets be honest on why we keep going back - we found out they serve these "fried brownie bites" - that's right.... like a brownie isn't a treat enough - lets throw some deep fried batter around it and a bucket of icing to dip them in....... I tell you what they are something! But seriously the kids love running around the ballpark and taking in the festivities!
Except Brooke is still TERRIFIED of the mascots......This stuffed human fear is not ending any time soon :) Here are some pix of the kids at the game.....

Brooke and Grandpa enjoying the game.
















I feel like he is thinking - Wow..I think my dad is going to take me to a lot of these














Brady: Seriously can't I have a minute alone to mow on my cracker jacks? why is there a big stuffed creature standing over me everytime I turn around?? Where is my sister....oh there she is snuggled in daddy's arms while the stuffed humans are present!!




The kids were ablet o run the bases - that is Lexi Drew rounding second as Brooke is heading to second and slow poke mom and Brady just trying to get to first base and thinking seriously we have three more bases to go??????

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ha ha ha...I love that you're out there running...way to commit dude!!

Megz said...

Dropping by your bloggy-blog!

Cute pics of the fam.

M:)