Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Cousin ITT.......

Okay seriously it might be the death of me......
THE BANGS!
We are in the process of growing Brooke's bangs out, something I think about stopping almost every day. Don't get me wrong I can definitely see the end vision and how it will make both our lives easier when we are all said and done, but for now it is a CONSTANT battle more so on my end than hers because there are a few things I don't understand...........

#1 How can it not drive her nuts that it just hangs over her eyes and pushing them to the side is seriously the LAST thing on her mind.
#2 Now that they are "getting" longer why does she feel it necessary to chew on them?
#3 Why does every liquid form of food get placed so strategically on those strands in order to form a crusted wad that then hangs in the middle of her forehead as if she was Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley?
#4 How is it that she agrees every morning to pull them back in a nice pony or clip but that pony or clip NEVER seems to stay in more than 10 minutes more or less the whole day?
#5 Why does it seem that the back of her hair grows like a horse's mane while these darn bangs grow at Telly Savalis speed?
#6 How after this long does she not have a determined part in her hair? Are you not allowed to have a part or long bangs with a double Colic? Because if that is the case someone educate me so I can stop the madness.......

Well you be the judge do you see any resemblance?????


I am just saying I can't wait for the day that everything is one length we can brush to the side, tuck behind the ear, shove in a pony, but until then I will still entertain the GI Jane cut if this doesn't progress! I just want to see a little more of this ..........
and a WHOLE lot less of this.......


No comments: