Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First day.... Big girl!

Today was Brooke's first day in the public school system and all went well!
She was a little timid in past history when she had moved to a new daycare room or a new situation where she wasn't familiar with everyone, but today there was no looking back. Chris Brady and I took her to her classroom, we found her locker and gave her a big hug and told her to have fun. She came back for one quick hug and then off to the circle rug she went to join her class. She seemed so big and independent (not that we didn't already know that in other fashions......) but it was almost like she was ready and waiting for this to happen! Then she got to ride the much anticipated bus home (mom of course went to the school tried to watch her get on and follow the bus home, but beat them to the bus stop.) She was a pro walked off of it ran to give big hugs to us and was like let's go home and play.......no worries. So here is a few pix of the big day..........

I'm a big kid now......
I got a fancy new backpack......
I got my name tag on and ready to meet my fellow peeps......
This is my new locker that I am sure I will have decorated with Zac Effron and Nick Jonas pictures soon (haha)
Here is my classroom and my new teacher! Looking forward getting to know everyone!

My cool ride.....that's just how I roll now.....

No comments: