Saturday, September 06, 2008

Payback is a ............

So there has been a round of practical jokes surfacing lately around the neighborhood.... and in all fairness the Munson household started it........(imagine that?) But I have to give kudos to one joker in particular, they got us good..... We drove home from Labor day weekend, unpacked the kids and the car, come into the house, open the blinds only to view this lovely artwork in our lawn:


Jaws dropped, and the only words spoken were "OH IT'S ON!" Brooke on the other hand was all "what does P-E-N.......spell" "Pencil, Brooke it spells pencil, they just must have been so excited for school to start!" So I apologize, Y5 teacher she may never really learn how to spell pencil correctly........ In the meantime all you creative minds I am taking all and any suggestions for payback ideas - please email me I will even bribe you with an award for a winning idea! So beyond that Chris spent 2 hours mowing our lawn down to it's very roots to rid ourselves of the PENCIL and hopefully it won't grow back in the same format........With that I leave a warning for our sweet neighbors - sleep with one eye open, I can't tell you when, where, how or why........but something is coming your way :) - Job well done guys thanks for making it so inconspicuous!

No comments: