Thursday, September 25, 2008

Say Hello to my little friend........


His name is Garmin......and I love him dearly. I don't know how I ever took a vacation without him, but I owe him many thanks and I need to credit him for keeping our marriage together. This little friend of mine saved countless arguments that I envisioned happening as we tried to navigate our way through LA last week. LA is no small feat, the place is larger than life and the traffic jam legends are well.....let's just say right on target..... but this little gem, was a life saver we got into our sweet PT cruiser plugged my friend in and listen to the sweet sound of some woman telling us to turn left here to find out where Nicole Brown Simpson was murdered, or veer right to make it to Pinks, the most famous hot dog stand in America! (even Oprah says so.....) so as we turned left, turned right, sat in traffic, headed out to the ocean we were able to enjoy LA/Palm Springs for FIVE whole days without once taking out a map and we were able to keep up with the Lamborghini's, porches, the BMW's without looking like a total Morons (I am sure we still did as we parked our sweet rental car on rodeo drive and looked like we just pulled in on some John Deer Tractor!) So yes Chris and I got to escape on a little trip to CA recently and WOW what a different place! It was so much fun and we feel like we only scratched the surface of what you can do there! So thank you Garmin for making our trip EASY - all you need in life is an address and your Garmin and you are bound to come across amazing things.......Like the studio where MJ recorded thriller, or where the VIP room to the infamous Rainbow Room is.....Can you tell I went on this trip with one Chris Munson..... :) photos to come......

No comments: