Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The dark clouds are parting.....

and I can finally see some light.....After a bout with the stomach flu for two weeks in a row I am finally feeling a bit of energy and an actual zip in my step and I really all owe it to my new friend Amodium AD.... Why has no one ever mentioned this "magic" pill to me before? Well it is forever etched in my brain - It would have been nice to be introduced to this fine fella about 3 days ago.... not to bore you with the gross and mundane details .......
In other news....
The dark clouds are REALLY parting the sun actually was shining so much today that I drew my blinds at work (haha) this was in between the random snow flurries, but really we are having some bouts with 35 degrees and I am not lying "top down....summer in the city...." it's practically spring break here! Who am I kidding it is just the same ol same ol so this is what we have been doing to plow through the winter and not go completely stir crazy.......

We help each other get dressed in some ridiculous outfits....
We get the band back together again....
We climb MT. Everest (well at least to him...)
And look down upon all the lil people once we summit.....
We snack on chunks of dirty snowplowed ice....
We try to ignore who is really playing on Superbowl Sunday and pretend it "could" happen someday....
We take in the sites with dad....
Just living the dream folks .....living the dream.

No comments: