Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Milkaholic.....

Hi My name is Brady Christopher Munson and I am an Milkaholic!
Welcome Brady.....
Some kids have blankets, binky's, stuffed animals or a snuggie of some sort - my kids security blanket is a plastic sippy cup of white creamy goodness...... It has always been this way....when he wakes up it is the first thing he asks for, if he gets hurt its the first thing that will calm him down, if he is stricken or uncomfortable in any sort of situation he will turn to you and ask "white milk please" and I write it like that because he does specify - it must be white. He doesn't cross over to the dark side of the chocolate milk (I don't blame him - I think it is gross too!) But we must break him of this habit I don't mind that he drinks it but I want him to know there are other comforts out there (frango mints, resses peanut butter cups, a worn in blanket, a bubble bath, a bowl full of Parmesan noodles....) I digress....I am just saying why always the moo juice? I guess I am most conflicted with it at night - it is like a shot of NyQuil for him a few gulps at 8:00 and this kid is out like a light - who wants to give that up?? But I suppose we have to worry about potty training this little guy soon and that will only make the battle bigger.

So I am looking for "sponsors" for Brady - any 2-4 year olds out there who have been through the "program" who can lend some support would be great. He will only call upon you when in trouble and I find him sneaking into the fridge at odd hours or frantically doing the milk "sign" with his hands as he shakes from withdrawal - your help will be appreciated!

In other news the little nugger is adorably cute and hilarious lately we are really enjoying actual conversations with him now and couldn't be happier! His latest and greatest is to come into our room (sometimes earlier than I want) and say "come cuddle me" I mean come on - who is going to turn that down - so off I go hand in hand back to his bed or on the couch downstairs where we spoon/cuddle/wiggle/kiss for about 1/2 hour and then he just turns to me when he has had enough and says....yup you guessed it

"WHITE MILK PLEASE!"


No comments: