Saturday, July 11, 2009

RR crossing......

I just wanted to get this down to remember - its Brady's absolutely FAVORITE song and we listen to it EVERY time we are in the car - both kids know it is track number 9 and request it the minute we buckle up.....Brady usually screams it at the top of his lungs over and over again, but became a bit shy when he caught me trying to tape it from the front seat (I wasn't driving!) any who I think I captured enough to remember, like I could possibly forget the song seriously hums through my head all day long if I am in the car or not...... Unfortunately, I think Brady got my rhythm and misfortune to carry a beat.....






But of course the spotlight can't be all Brady - some little one has to get in on the action too.......




Choo choo............

No comments: