Saturday, July 18, 2009

Super Brady !!

Well my little boyfriend has turned 3 and is loving life!!


He has really shaped his personality this past year. He is still a very quiet, reserved guy, but has developed this little comedic edge (usually only for show with immediate family members) that we are LOVING and put this one with the other class clown and you never know what you are going to get....... He has advanced immensely on his speech this past year and we really enjoy having actual conversations with him and alleviating some of his frustration, we still have some work but we are making progress and that makes me smile! This past year you have embarked on a lot of milestones, but are still this little cuddly wad of cuteness that I want to bottle up and not let you advance......but at the same time look forward to all the new things you will enjoy and learn in the next year (hopefully the toilet being numero uno!!) so as long as you continue to shower me with hugs and cuddles I guess I can let you grow up (a little)! So at 3 here were some highlights.....
You STILL love baseball (playing guys, Hitting it off the T, running the bases, going to Dad's games - the whole thing - it doesn't seem to get old with you!)
The love affair with the "white milk" was stronger than ever and I see no end in sight!

You love books, puzzles and the TV (sometimes a bit more than needed!)
You started to enjoy the wonderful world of sweets, still not over the top but venturing out a bit.

Your favorite item of clothing is your pajamas. Specifically, your superman jammies that must be worn at all moments of the day! Case in point Griffin sporting his Sunday best, Brady......jammies.

Just today I sneezed and you looked at me and said "Bless you" so manners are starting to embark.....

And lastly the SUPER HERO - something has resonated strongly - you have latched on hole heartily to keepin' the bad guy down......First it was Buzz Light year and Superman but it is now Green Lantern, Flash & Wonder twins.....You love the chase, the save, the rescue......I hope you can continue to ward off evil in the next year, but we might need to buy a bigger bed seeing how EACH and EVERY superhero guy must accompany you bedside each night.

We love you Bugs and wish you all the best in your fourth year......Here are some pix of his b-day and of course his SUPERHERO party......

Superman Cupcake cake...
Somehow I can hear "To the Rescue!!" when I look at this picture....
Super Brooke and Super Brady checking the scene to find civilians in trouble....
There were a lot of "super hero" poses being striked......

Hamming it up.....

Super heroes taking a break from fighting crime to do a craft (everyone has their outlets!)
Creating a silly string web to help Spidey out......
Brooke and Griffy coloring Buzz....

Seriously Buzz jammies on, Buzz in hand, Woody in hand, skipped my nap, all my grandparents watching me and only me (sister was off to another party) this is the best day EVER!!!
Enjoyed opening gifts a bit more this year!

Happy Birthday little man! We love you!!

No comments: