Sunday, November 22, 2009

Little Girls & Big Boy Weekend

Brooke enjoyed a girls night out on Friday.......she jammed to tunes while she got dressed up, She met her posse out at a restaurant to eat, she took her playbill and sat mesmerized at the live production of her favorite movie, High school Musical (for the THIRD time), she ran into some school friends at intermission and discussed the show, and rolled in way after curfew.....She was a regular Paris Hilton and loved every minute of it.... On the way home she asked me "Mom do I have to wait until I am in High School before I do plays?" I could barely contain my Jazz hands as my Broadway bound partner and I drove home....
A night out on the town.....
Giving a quick performance on our way out....
Her Posse grabbing a bite to eat before the show...

Brady spent 85% of the weekend in a naked potty training boot camp. There was a lot of time spent on the linoleum or wood covered surfaces in our house....but the boy made some progress! Every time he was naked he always made it to the potty on time, his only accidents arose when he was wearing underwear, perhaps it felt too much like his coveted diaper - who knows but it is exciting none the less, I think we have a ways to go, but this was definitely a step in the right direction and have a lot of time home with the holidays to keep working on it.... Great work Bugs....
So there was a lot of this going on.....chugging milk while letting it all hang out.....
Brooke went into full instructor mode making him a chart and administering the Superman stickers upon his victories. She would be reminding him of it more than I would sometimes....."Brady do you have to go" "you almost have five stickers today, let's try for six"

The little man was proud of himself and surprised himself that he really could do it. He made up some new potty dance moves during our celebrations, and told me "Mom, I really can run faster without a diaper......" (a moral in a story I got from the library in an attempt to convince him not to wear diapers anymore....) Hope he continues with that train of thought!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish i was there to impregnate your little son by roughly butt raping him hard i want to feel how tight he is as he takes inch by inch into his guts repeatedly

Ben redeemed Red said...

Yes sir I agree with you I want to lay him on the floor lift his legs in the air like I'm changing a baby smelling like his bum hole from all his poop and stick my dick in his hole make him feel good either that or tear his intestines up

Anonymous said...

If anyone wants to chat about little boys message my wicker



Kidlover94

Ben redeemed Red said...

I want to take him to his room lay him on his bed take his clothes off and raise his legs in the air like I'm changing a baby and stick my penis in his hiney cum in his little bottom until he says stop I'm bleeding and then lick his poopy hole from his blood my cum if boys can get pregnant I would impregnate him every chance I get it doesn't matter where he is if he's at school at home in the park if I see him I will be getting him naked and I will be breeding his hiney and milking his little prostate gland I'll tear his intestines up I would if I didn't have this heart condition

Anonymous said...

My wicker is kidlover99 lets talk about little boys and raping them