Sunday, May 18, 2008

A day in the life of Brooke's Mind.....

1. Mom, Where in the world is Matt Lauer is sort of like Scooby Doo, it's a mystery that you have to solve.......

2.She is very attached to her teacher's (always has been) but one of her school's is coming to an end and she is an emotional basket case about it. She tells me at night that she is just sad about not seeing Ms. "fill in the blank" anymore and she just needs to cry and hug about it.....What will we do when she has a new teacher every year in "real school"


3. Mom I think I am going to fall in love with Addy.....
4. Mom you know who you should be nicer to more than your friends and your family?? THE EARTH...... you shouldn't even tear grass because that is like tearing a whole in the earth and then we might die. (are her Boulder roots rearing their head?)
5. Mom how come you never take me to see my boyfriend anymore? I really miss him (referring to "her Joey" who she hasn't seen in more than a year)
6. Mom did you find out if I go to young fives in the morning or the afternoon yet.....
We don't know yet which would you like?
Morning - if I go in the afternoon I probably won't have time to finish all my homework!
This last one isn't from Brooke but dear ol' Hubbie who pulled a "Munson" himself.....
While standing in line to get a picture and an autograph of some old sports hero he turns to the person behind him in line and asks "Do you mind taking a picture of me when we get up there" This falls under the "ohh I wish I wish I would have waited a few more seconds before I asked category" - Turns out the woman was Blind. wah wah wah......

No comments: