Thursday, May 29, 2008

Order of Importance......

Brady doesn't say a whole lot yet (we are working on it) but when he does it is about something he really feels passionately for.....his list of words in the order that they came to him is sort of telling and a little bit scary......



1. BALL
2. DA
3. MA
4. BAYBALL



I am just saying I don't mind Da being before Ma, but if that "bayball" moves up any higher on that list of hierarchy and pushes me towards the bottom we might just be repainting his room! :)



So as you can see 2 out of his 4 most commonly used words have to do with balls and sports of any kind......the boy is feverishly crazy about any item that includes a bat, a stick, a ball, a net, or a glove (bless his heart he walks around all day with Brooke's hot pink mitt). I don't know if it is in the genetic make up of boys but it is so funny to watch him go so crazy over anything sports related and then catch a glimpse of his sister out of the corner of my eye mouthing every word to every song of high school musical.......(thanks grandma for the CD it has been on NONSTOP!!!) So the Ball continues to be the #1 love of this little boy and I don't think it is going away anytime soon!


Cases in point.....


The best $1 I ever spent at a garage sale!


No comments: